[Spambayes] Duplicate messages handled differently...?

Kenneth Sole sole at soleassociates.com
Sun Jan 30 22:28:29 CET 2005

Hi Tony & All,

As per your suggestion below, I have been looking at the logs just after
identical messages are moved to my Spam folder and also into my Review
folder.

When that happens, the log shows only the message that is moved to the Spam
folder, as, for example:

Message 'PayPal Account Security Measures' in 'Desktop/Inbox' had a Spam
classification of 'Yes'

The message that is moved to the Review folder seems not to be mentioned in
the log at all. I thought for a moment that a copy of the message was being
generated on my machine, but that is not the case, as they each have
distinct Message-IDs.

I will add that when other messages are moved to the Review folder (that is,
messages that are not received in duplicate) they appear in the log as we
would expect, that is, marked "Unsure."

Might you have suggestions about next steps?

Very sincere thanks,

--

Kenneth

   Sole & Associates, Inc.