[Spambayes] Duplicate messages handled differently...?

Kenneth Sole sole at soleassociates.com
Thu Jan 27 15:40:12 CET 2005

Hi Tony & All,

I just received another duplicate message. As happens occasionally,
one went to the Spam Folder, and the other to my Review Folder.

Here is the Log:

Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Kenneth
Sole\Application Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.db'
Loaded message database from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Kenneth
Sole\Application Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.db'
Bayes database initialized with 652 spam and 134 good messages
SpamBayes Outlook Addin Binary Version 1.0.2 (January 2005) starting
(with engine SpamBayes Engine Version 0.3 (January 2004))
on Windows 5.0.2195 (Service Pack 4)
using Python 2.4 (#60, Nov 30 2004, 11:49:19) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)]
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Desktop/Inbox'
SpamBayes: Watching (for incremental training) in 'Desktop/Junk SPAM'
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' -
(-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None,
0, -2147467259), None)
The above toolbar message is common - recreating the toolbar...
Message 'cleanse bijective ' in 'Desktop/Inbox' had a Spam
classification of 'Unsure'

Is the line:

"Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer"

the indication of my problem?

I should add that the log above is the one visible when I first
noticed the double message. I get mail frequently and wonder if the
log I have above might be from a run after the message was received.
How might I know that?

Thanks for any further help,

--
Kenneth