[Spambayes] question

Leila Tissue Leila at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 21:09:20 CET 2005

I believe I have set up spambayes with my outlook express correctly.  I cannot train spambayes.
The following is the instruction I am stuck on ...

If you double-click the tray icon a browser window will open....  For each message listed, you need to choose to either discard (don't train on this message), defer (leave training on this message until later), or train (as either good - ham), or bad - spam).

Is the "tray" icon the Inbox word in Outlook?  I have double-clicked on everything and nothing happens.

Please help ... maybe I am not configured correctly.

Thanks,  Leila