[Spambayes] RE: Help! Imapfilter and mysql/pickle woes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jan 20 02:57:54 CET 2005

> For some reason, I am unable to send to the
> Spambayes email list, or at the very least, I'm not seeing my
> emails show up in the digests.

There's a "Receive your own posts to the list?" option that might be set to
"No", which presumably does this.  If you go to
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/spambayes> you can change that.

> I tried running the CVS version of sb_imapfilter.py but
> didn't get very far:
>
> C:\SpamBayes\scripts>sb_imapfilter.py -b
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "C:\SpamBayes\scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 103, in ?
>     from spambayes.Version import get_current_version
> ImportError: cannot import name get_current_version
>
> Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.

That looks like you're using the CVS version of sb_imapfilter, but 1.0.x for
the rest - you need to have the CVS version of everything.

> Is there a place where I
> can download a complete set of the files in an archive?

If you have a CVS client then you can do an anonymous checkout as described
on the CVS page at <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>.  If you don't, then
mail me off-list and I can zip up a copy and email it to you or put it
somewhere you can download.

=Tony.Meyer