[Spambayes] Question (Possible feature request)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jan 19 23:39:43 CET 2005

> Can the Outlook rule recognize that it's seen the message
> before? If not, I think you're going to get a forwarding
> loop. Even if Spambayes (but not Outlook) knows that it's
> seen the message before, the non-whitelist ham will collect
> in the secondary folder, which still isn't what you want.

It appears that Outlook (2002, at least) can - I tried this here, and the
message gets moved by Outlook into the secondary folder, then filtered back
by SpamBayes into the Inbox and stays there.  I can't be sure that this
works with other Outlook versions (or even in other situations - here
everything was on an Exchange store), but it's possible at least some of the
time.

=Tony.Meyer