[Spambayes] Dev Questions

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 16 22:19:05 CET 2005

> I am investigating porting the main logic parts to different
> languages and do not know Python.
> Is there any central place to go to discuss the algorithms,
> coding gotchas, etc?

Start here.  There's the spambayes-dev list, but that's really for
discussion about the development of SpamBayes itself, not explaining to
people how it works.

<http://spambayes.org/contact.html>

FWIW, if you add up all the time you'll need to post questions here and wait
for answers, you'd save time by just learning enough Python to understand
the code.  If you can code in another language, then it'll hardly take any
time.  (As an added benefit, you'll then realise that you don't need to port
the code, you can just use it <0.5 wink>).

=Tony.Meyer