[Spambayes] Re: Cool feature...

Mathew Hendry TJLWBECGSGWU at spammotel.com
Sun Jan 9 13:16:06 CET 2005

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:28:29 +0000, Mathew Hendry
<TJLWBECGSGWU at spammotel.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:25:26 +1300, "Tony Meyer" <tameyer at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>
>>Do you have POPfile doing other classification (work, home, etc), or just
>>these three?
>
>Just those three. Really all I want the feature for is to remove
>unwanted-but-not-spam messages - viruses and misdirected bounces for
>instance - from the spambin, because I report a fair amount of spam through
>SpamCop and don't want to be reporting the wrong stuff. :)

Well, it seems SpamCop have quietly changed their rules, and now allow
virus, virus warning, bounce, C/R challenge and OOO autoresponder messages
to be reported if they're misdirected. Away with Outclass. :) (The only
feature I miss is the ability to control notifications for new messages, but
I see that's already in the works for SpamBayes).

-- Mat.