[Spambayes] SpamBayes 1.1

remy.hessels at ratp.fr remy.hessels at ratp.fr
Fri Jan 7 16:41:28 CET 2005

Hello,

I am testing SpamBayes 1.0.1 with outlook add-in and I think this is the
best anstispam for this client (Some people/vendor are saying that Bayesian
analysis is already out of date but SpamBayes prove that this is not true).
I've read in your web site that you're working on v1.1 that includes a
localization ( french localization is in my interest ) and I saw in the CVS
tree and your forums that some work about that as been done.
However , have you plan any release date for this version, or can you tell
me approximatively when it should be ?

Thanks in advance and congratulation for you great job.

Rémy Hessels