[Spambayes] forwarding to spambayes_spam@localhost crashessb_server too often

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 03:22:45 CET 2005

> I find that when I try to forward spam messages that make it
> through the filter for further training, that the messages
> crash sb_server.

Next time this happens, could you grab a copy of the message that caused the
problem and the most recent log file and send those in?  I ought to be able
to figure out what's wrong and correct the error.

> This doesn't happen for pure text messages,
> but seems to happen almost all the time for messages that
> contain html.  Is there a suggested fix for this, or should I
> just not try to use those messages for further training?

You can always use the web interface to train those messages instead, in the
meantime.

=Tony.Meyer