[Spambayes] trouble

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 2 02:36:16 CET 2005

> I am using windows XP, I down loaded the spambayes,
> and it is on the start up, but nothing in the out look
> express. when I went to your help and seen this,
> If you are running Outlook XP/2002/2003,
[...]

Outlook Express and Outlook are two completely different problems, basically
unrelated except for a unfortunate similarity in their name, and that they
are from the same company.  You are using Outlook Express, not Outlook, so
none of the documentation about Outlook applies to you.

FAQ 2.1 and the documentation that comes with SpamBayes explain how to set
up SpamBayes to work with Outlook Express.  Please try to work through it,
and if you can't figure out any step, let us know where you are having
trouble.

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlook-express>

=Tony.Meyer