[Spambayes] Auto delete of Spam after X number of days or mark some how

Scott Whalen scott at thewhalens.com
Mon Feb 28 21:29:03 CET 2005

Hello,
I have been using Qurb Spam filter, but my computer person recommended this
product, so I am trying it.

One thing that has changed between the 2 products that I liked with Qurb is,
once I reviewed the Spam folder, I did not have to delete it or show it as
read to have it identify to me which spam email I ended up reviewing the
last time.  This then allowed me to keep the old ones for awhile, because
sometimes I miss one I want to remove from Spam, so I can come back later to
check the old ones.

what I end up having to do with this is delete the ones I just looked at
because I can not remember where I left off the last time and the number
just grows of unread emails in the Spam folder.   Is there a way to do this
that I can not find?  Hopefully I have explained this clearly enough, but if
I have not please let me know.

The finest compliment I can ever receive
is a referral from my friends or clients...

Sincerely,
Scott Whalen, Senior Loan Officer
Great Southwest Mortgage
1811 S. Alma School Road, #260