[Spambayes] spambayes corruption

cecconi rnb at cecconi.org.uk
Thu Feb 24 22:44:48 CET 2005

Hi,

I use spambayes very successfully at work and alas have now had to install
it at home due to a huge rise in pornmail.
I have istalled SB 1.0.3 on Outlook 2000 on W98se
It works fine until I shutdown and restart the PC the next day. Then Outlook
starts OK but the SB button on the toolbar is now a small blank square
without any meu items on it. If I shut down outlook and re-install SB, all
is OK again until the next re-boot. The SB.log file is empty. Have looked in
the FAQ and troubleshooting guide but nothing seems relevant.

Any ideas?

regards,

Enrico Cecconi
53 Punch Croft