[Spambayes] folders

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 23 05:17:52 CET 2005

> How do I get Spambayes to move spam or unsure mail to their
> respective folders?

You don't.  You get SpamBayes to mark the message with the classification,
and then get your mailer to move messages with that classification to the
folders.

I've guessing that you're using Thunderbird.  If so, then choose "Message
Filters" from the "Tools" menu, then click "New".  Choose "Customize" from
the first option, and put "X-Spambayes-Classification" as the header name.
Leave the second box as "contains" and put "spam" (or "unsure") in the third
one.  Then choose the action that you want (e.g. "move to folder").

=Tony.Meyer