[Spambayes] How to configure for multiple IMAP accounts?

Christopher rasch crasch at openknowledge.org
Sun Feb 13 19:37:10 CET 2005

Hi Nick,

Thanks!  The mail forwarding idea would work for two of my accounts,
but one of my work IMAP accounts is a shared account that I can't
forward.  So I would still need to set it up for two.

It looks like sb_imapfilter looks for the ini file in whatever
directory you run sb_imapfilter.  I wonder if I could just move each
ini file, along with the associated hammie.db and
spambayes.messageinfo.db files into separate directories for each
account, and just start each instance from the appropriate directory.
However, if there is a canonical way to configure spambayes for
multiple IMAP, I'd prefer to do that.

Oh, and I also forgot to mention my operating system in my earlier
message: Mac OS X, v.10.3.

Chris