[Spambayes] Problem with Windows 2003 and terminal Server

Robert Neuschul robert at imagine.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 11:41:47 CET 2005

Ralf

In article
<8E94307D6F01CE438E6F3B02CF3BB646430CD4 at SERVEUR1.tk-transports.com>, Ralf
Meuser wrote:
> For one user the Spambayes doesn't work anymore. Can somebody tell me
> how I could cleanup the things for this user and reactivate it ?

Which version of SB and how is it installed?
Are there any errors recorded in W2K3 event logs?
What desktop OS is in use by the user?
What mail client is in use?
If the mail client is reconfigured to bypass SB does mail collection work
correctly?
What symptoms does the user see when collecting mail via SB? "It doesn't
work" is not very useful diagnostic information.

Robert.