[Spambayes] Where to send suggestions for SpamBayes?

Patrick Beckhelm beckhelm at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 5 18:52:44 CET 2005

Well, I'll submit the feature addition here, so that we can see what others
think of it...

I'm interested in seeing a feature added whereby SpamBayes will clear the
message indicator (the envelope in the system tray) when a few conditions
are met:

1. All of the mail received was classified as spam; and/or

2. All of the mail received was classified as *either* spam or suspected
spam.

--

The reason I think this is probably a useful, and even necessary, addition
is that if mail is classified as spam, we won't be looking at it anyway, so

Do note that this is different than the already existing option to mark
messages read.  For some reason, on all of my systems, even if the message
is marked as read the notifier in the tray still shows up for spam and
suspected spam.  Not fun, considering the ever growing volume of mail that
we're being bombarded with.

Thoughts?

patrick