[Spambayes] Running Spambayes 1.0.3 on Windows NT

Billman, Dave dbillman at cincom.com
Tue Feb 1 21:46:17 CET 2005

I am running Window NT 1.0 (Build 1381, Service Pack 6) and Outlook 2000 SR-1 (9.0.0.3821).

I am trying to install Spambayes 1.0.3

The installation seemed to go OK.

Here is the only log file I have.....

Registered: SpamBayes.OutlookAddin

Registration complete.

When I start OUTLOOK, the Spambayes Addin does not load.

I reviewed the troubleshooting html page.  I tried to see if the addin is enabled (going to Tools->Options->Other->Advanced-COM Add-Ins) The Spambayes was there but not checked. I checked it and got out.. When I went back in it was still unselected.  There is action to do for Outlook XP/2002/2003 but nothing for 2000.

Can anyone please help me.

I was running version 1.0.1.  I completely uninstalled that version and deleted any files that were named Spamb*.* that were left after the uninstall.

Thank you,

David Billman