[Spambayes] Un-doing a sender that I accidentally spammed

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 2 00:41:00 CET 2005

This assumes you are using Outlook and the Outlook plug-in.  If that is not
the case, please let us know what you are using, and we'll give you a new
answer.

> I inadvertently "spammed" two of my friends and want to
> take them off the "list" of senders to send straight to
> spam.

FWIW, that isn't how SpamBayes works - it doesn't have a list of senders at
all.  The website explains how it does work, if you are interested.
However, it is a good idea to correct any incorrect training.

> How do I enter these emails as "safe" now that I've trained
> them to go to "spam"?

Open up your spam (Junk Mail) folder in Outlook, find the messages that were
incorrectly trained, select them, and click the "Recover from Spam" button
on the toolbar.

=Tony.Meyer