[Spambayes] Messages in folders are checked, but not moved

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 22 01:08:46 CET 2005

> I sort mail from my inbox into several subfolders within the inbox
> using Outlook rules.
> SPAM messages in subfolders get scanned and identified (they are
> marked as READ), but they don't get moved to the Junk Mail folder.

Please wait until the next time this occurs (to generate the log
entries) and then send us a copy of your most recent log file.  The
easiest way to get hold of the log file is SpamBayes->SpamBayes
Manager->Advanced->Diagnostics->View Log.

It would also help if you could identify (by the "Subject" header) an
email or two that wasn't correctly moved, which appears in the log.

=Tony.Meyer