[Spambayes] Need Help

The Shepps sheppmates at ortn.net
Wed Dec 14 00:27:31 CET 2005

I am trying to get the installation of spambayes filtering to work.
I'm running xp using internet exployer, and Eudora 7. I have comcast
for my ISP and I have arouter. My antivirus is Norton 2005.
I've loaded the program and have the icon in my tray but I'm not sure
about the incoming mail server...I put in ....mail.comcast.net....
and ....8110 ...for the spambays port. I don't find any mail that
gets to the spambays program.
What do I need to do???
Thanks for any help you can direct me to or that you can give me.
Jack
sheppmates at ortn.net