[Spambayes] most likely an outlook question

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Dec 7 16:44:31 CET 2005

You don't need to retain the contents of the spam folder unless you want
to hang onto it for later training. SpamBayes learns so quickly that I
don't find that worth while, so I empty my spam folder quite frequently,
at least once a day and often several times. Being lazy, I permanently
delete the contents (after quickly scanning them to confirm that they
really are all spam). I click the spam folder, select a message in the
folder if none is highlighted, press Ctrl-A to select all the messages,
hold down the Shift key while clicking the Delete button on the toolbar,
and then click "Yes" when asked if I really want to permanently delete
the messages.

________________________________

	From: spambayes-bounces at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On Behalf Of michael
	Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:25 AM
	To: spambayes at python.org
	Subject: [Spambayes] most likely an outlook question

	This is going to seem odd, but maybe not.

	Do I need to keep the spam folder or can I empty it once a week
or more?  And If I have to keep so many spam in the spam folder how do I
make outlook delete spam automagically for me once a week?

	Thanks,

	Michael Ringer

	Administrative Manager

	Global Credential Evaluators

	http://www.gcevaluators.com <http://www.gcevaluators.com>

	http://www.gceus.com <http://www.gceus.com/>

	Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. is a member of NACES(r)
<http://www.naces.org/>

	512-528-0908

	512-528-9293 (FAX)