[Spambayes] spambaye questions

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Aug 26 14:22:16 CEST 2005

> When I try to use it nothing happens and when I
> went in to spam manager the enable block is blank.

What does the status box underneath that (above it?  I don't have a copy at hand) say?

[...]
> I did receive a box telling me something like
> Spambayes was corrupt and you’ll we trying to
> fix the problem.  What should I do to fix this?

A shame you don't recall the actual error message.  You could try running the Wizard (or redoing the configuration manually), which should solve the problem if it's just misconfiguration.  If it's something else (like a bad database), then retraining from scratch should solve the problem.

If none of the above helps, please get hold of your most recent log file (SpamBayes->SpamBayes Manager->Advanced->Diagnostics->View Log) and send us a copy.

=Tony.Meyer