[Spambayes] Whitelisting

bruce.buckland bruce.buckland at malloryventures.com
Sun Aug 21 20:26:41 CEST 2005

In trying to set up my Blackberry email "Desktop Redirector" to play nice
with Spambayes, I came across a need for whitelisting.  The Redirector seems
to "keep it's place" in redirected mail using a process whereby it places an
inbound message in the inbox, which it then deletes.

Unfortunately the Spambayes Outlook add-in, sees these messages as spam, and
moves them to my spam folder.  Oddly they always seem to end up as spam,
never suspected spam.  When I try to train on them it seems to make no
difference.  The sending email address is tweaked a little each time, there
seem to be half a dozen choices.  If I could just whitelist
na.blackberry.net, the problem would be solved.

Any thoughts welcome.

Bruce