[Spambayes] Need just a little help...

Vicki Myoda vmyoda at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 22:45:06 CEST 2005

I did read the troubleshooting guide!  Just don't know exactly how to do
the following:

"Have you changed your mail client to connect to "localhost", instead of
directly to your mail server? SpamBayes acts as a "proxy", which means
that your mail client asks for new mail via SpamBayes, so that SpamBayes
can add some information to incoming mail about what type of mail it
thinks that message is."  (excerpt from Troubleshooting Guide)

My mail server is mail.comcast.net, I'm using Windows 2000, and Netscape
7.0 Mail.  Thanks for any help you can give!