[Spambayes] Outlook express + spambayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 8 06:37:56 CEST 2005

> I followed all of the directions in your FAQ's, but nothing
> happens any differently than before I installed Spambayes.
> Nothing goes into the 2 folders.
> I have XP and Norton Systemworks + Firewall.  Could that be
> a problem?

Possibly.  Please find your SpamBayes log files and send us a copy of them.
These are called SpambayesServerX.log, where X is a number from 1 to 4.
They are in your temp directory - with XP this is probably 'C:\Documents and
Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Temp'.  The troubleshooting guide has
details about getting to this location.

=Tony.Meyer