[Spambayes] Spambays mysteriously quit working.

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Apr 12 01:59:17 CEST 2005

> Sorry but some did not make sense, what log file?

The spambayes log files.  They are stored in the Windows temp directory.
(Once you get to the troubleshooting guide, it explains where to find them).

> How do I get to the troubleshooting guide?

If the toolbar was working, you could do SpamBayes->Help->Troubleshooting
Guide.  Since it isn't, you can either manually open it (it's in the "docs"
directory in the directory you installed SpamBayes into; probably C:\Program
Files\SpamBayes), or look at the online version, linked from here:

<http://spambayes.org/docs.html>

> I have eliminated the spam database of messages.

In that case, I'd really need to see the log to have any more idea about
what might be wrong.

=Tony.Meyer