[Spambayes] Adding Spambayes to another User Profile on the samemachine

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 4 01:07:02 CEST 2005

> Even though I have spambayes installed and running under my
> local user account, I would like to have it running under my
> domain user account as well.  It is obviously installed but
> the hooks have not been made to that particular instance of Outlook.
>
> Can I somehow re-run the setup without disturbing the
> configuration for my other login?

If you run the outlook_addin_register.exe program (in the bin directory of
the directory you installed SpamBayes into) it will register the plug-in for
the current user.  Alternatively, you can run it with HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINE
as a command line parameter and it will register the plug-in for all users.

=Tony.Meyer