[Spambayes] mail checker add-on

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Sep 20 07:32:17 CEST 2004

> A nice feature to add would be a mail checker that queries
> the server at user-determined intervals.

Which SpamBayes application are you using?

If you're using the Outlook plug-in, then you can get Outlook to do this for
you.

If you're using sb_server, then you can get whatever mail client (e.g.
Eudora, Outlook Express) you are using to do this for you.

If you're using sb_imapfilter, then you can do this with the -l switch.

If you're using sb_filter, then I suspect you could do this with some other
tool, like procmail?

=Tony Meyer

---