[Spambayes] Help filter

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Sep 15 09:30:29 CEST 2004

> I have read the trouble shooting guide and have upgraded
> SpamBayes to the current version but I am still having trouble.
>
> I use Microsoft Outlook 2002
>         Microsoft Windows 5.1
>         SpamBayes 1.orc2
>
> I want the program to automatically filter when I start
> Outlook.  I have check all settings and they appear correct.
> Can you help?

What does happen when you start Outlook?  Do the "delete as spam" / "recover
from spam" buttons work?  If you open the SpamBayes Manager dialog, does the
status box have any messages in it?  Do your log files have any error
messages in them?  Have you told SpamBayes to filter the Inbox?  Are
messages staying in the Inbox, or being moved out of it by Outlook rules?

=Tony Meyer

---