[Spambayes] Blocked Messages

Robert Mezzone Robert.Mezzone at PJSolomon.Com
Wed Oct 27 00:20:44 CEST 2004

This may be a dumb question but why don't you periodically look in your junk
supects folder and retrain as necessary.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org <spambayes-bounces at python.org>
To: spambayes at python.org <spambayes at python.org>
Sent: Tue Oct 26 17:56:27 2004
Subject: [Spambayes] Blocked Messages

Spambayes has blocked some messages from clients.  This may cause me to lose
business.  Is there a way to program Spambayes to send a message back to
anyone who gets blocked as spam that says "you have been blocked as a spam
message.  If you think this was done in error please call *** ***-****?
That way, the sender will know that I did not get the message and will know
to contact me by phone.  Thanks!

Allan Finch, CPA
President and COO
Corporate Staffing
800 Wilcrest, Suite 240
Houston, Texas 77042
713 789-1522 Phone
713 789-5788 Fax
afinch at corpstaf.com
www.corpstaf.com
We contribute 10% of all profits to Houston's
poor and disadvantaged!
Winner - 2001 Philanthropy Award - Houston Business Journal
Member - American Staffing Association
WBEA - A Certified Women Business Enterprise
Corporate Staffing is not licensed to practice public accounting in the
State of Texas