[Spambayes] Problem with install

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 21 02:19:04 CEST 2004

> I install the spambayes program and get no indication
> that it even exists in Outlook.

Did you install it running as the same (Windows) user as you are using
Outlook with?

Please send us a copy of the log files (these are in the temp directory,
probably C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\, and are
called SpambayesX.log, where X is 1->5), as these will tell us more about
what has happened.

=Tony Meyer

---