[Spambayes] Shot own foot?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Oct 18 01:16:39 CEST 2004

> I upgraded my Spambayes version, and seemed to
> lose all the training I had done with the earlier version.
>
> This was a setback, not a showstopper, but I'd like
> to not repeat the experience.

This shouldn't happen.  Did you manually delete any files?  The training is
sorted in the default_bayes_database.db file that's in the data directory
(normally with Win2K/XP, this is /Documents and
Settings/{username}/Application Data/SpamBayes).

Are you running with a different (Windows) username?  Did you do any
SpamBayes configuration (like run the configuration wizard)?

=Tony Meyer

---