[Spambayes] High % spam messages staying in the Inbox

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Oct 5 02:35:29 CEST 2004

> It didn't take to long to happen again.
> Look for the -Pay Your Bills with Government Money message.
> I didn't move this message via the "Delete as Spam" from the
> InBox. The background filtering check box is/was checked -
> Advanced tab.

Something is moving the message back to the Inbox (and because of the
incremental training options, that causes the message to be trained as ham)
- but it does definitely move to the spam folder and then back.

There's no indication that SpamBayes moved the message back.  Do you have
any Outlook rules that are set to run on the spam folder?  You definitely
didn't drag the message anywhere yourself?

=Tony Meyer

---