[Spambayes] Download verification checking request

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Nov 29 23:01:49 CET 2004

As per

[ 1061119 ] Provide verification and/or security measures for downloads
<http://sf.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=1061119&group_id=61702>

the 1.0.1 release (and future releases) includes some measures to try and
let people confirm that their download is valid.  Specifically, the file
sizes and MD5 checksums are listed on the download page:

<http://spambayes.org/download.html>

and there are PGP signatures for each of the three files, signed by the
release manager (me, for this one).

I'm pretty new to this stuff - I'm pretty sure that the MD5s and sizes are
correct, but not 100% about the signatures.  If someone familiar with this
stuff could use the signatures to verify the files, and let me know (either
here or via the tracker above) so that I know I've done the process
correctly, that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

=Tony.Meyer