[Spambayes] deleted my junk suspects folder, now messed up

Jennifer Stewart Jennifer at Mobilechamber.com
Wed Nov 24 15:25:16 CET 2004

OK, I accidentally deleted my junk suspects box, now it says its not
configured correctly and our computer person is out until Monday.  Any
help?  I tried things on my own but nothing seems to work.  Can you make
the junk and junk suspects folders where you can't delete the  without
being prompted?

Jennifer Stewart

Administrative Assistant, Economic Development

451 Government Street

Mobile, Al 36602

251-431-8636

251-431-8608 Fax

jennifer at mobilechamber.com

visit our website:   <http://www.mobilechamber.com>
www.mobilechamber.com

The Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce serves as a progressive advocate for
business needs to promote the Mobile area's economic well-being.
Focusing on our community, the Mobile Chamber builds jobs, a competitive
workforce, a positive business climate, higher expectations for our
community's development and brings value to its members. Aggressive
economic development marketing programs by the Mobile Chamber have
helped bring in 232 new businesses and led to 809 expansions of existing
industries since 1985, representing a capital investment of $7.9 billion
and 28,579 direct new jobs.

This E-Mail transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it) may contain information belonging to the sender which is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.   If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby  notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this E-Mail transmission in error, please immediately notify us by return E-Mail or telephone to arrange for return of its contents including any documents.