[Spambayes] Hi all....

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 10 22:47:51 CET 2004

> Multi layered filtering is the best solutions right?
> But, I'm wondering, what do they use to integrate all
> the filtering techniques into one solution? Like, do they
> use any framework, middleware, applications or anything
> to integrate all the bayesian filtering, black and
> whitelist, etc altogether into one solution?

AFAIK, this is a per-application decision, and there are a variety of
techniques that can be and are used.  If you really want to find out, I'd
say the best plan would be to find a few open-source examples of multi-layer
filtering, and ask them what they do, and draw conclusions from that.

=Tony.Meyer