[Spambayes] Puzzling

Hendrik Mertens hendrik.mertens at pandora.be
Mon Nov 8 14:34:13 CET 2004

Dear,

SpamBayes does a fine job. This is just to inform you about
something that puzzles me.

At a rate of four times a day I receive an e-mail message with
"Enjoy Unlimited PayPerView in Complete Freedom" in the subject
line (internet header below). These people are extremely
irritating - I don't even live in the US, which is clear by my
e-mail address, but they don't bother. In all, I must have
received their message at least two hundred times.

I keep deleting it as spam, but still it manages to avoid being
filtered by SpamBayes. Can I do something about this?

Kind regards,

Hendrik Mertens

-0000

          (envelope-sender <Tyler at Powerful.Acernautic.com>)

          by ate.telenet-ops.be (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP

          for <hendrik.mertens at telenet.be>; 8 Nov 2004 07:16:32
-0000

         by elektra.telenet-ops.be (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id
iA87GVTK024708

         for <hendrik.mertens at telenet.be>; Mon, 8 Nov 2004
08:16:32 +0100

         by kelmis.telenet-ops.be (Postfix) with ESMTP id
3391D4BDC6

         for <hendrik.mertens at pandora.be>; Mon,  8 Nov 2004
08:16:30 +0100 (MET)