[Spambayes] Help with installing spambayes

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Sun May 23 05:07:59 EDT 2004

A minor addition: Also make sure that the process MAPISP32.EXE is also gone
- it works hand-in-hand with Outlook 2000.

I would recommend using the free program "Process Explorer" from
Sysinternals (www.sysinternals.com) which can show all the Windows processes
in a tree display, so you can kill Outlook and all its sub-processes.

Amir