[Spambayes] Spam Bayes use in a corporation

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Sat May 22 17:18:46 EDT 2004

Pardon me for saying, but that's the most off-base I've ever read, lol.  It's clear you're not up on the claim (or the implied claims that is) of the SCO case.  Second you're also not clear on how opensource software works.  Last, if a lawer reads the python license and thinks the SCO case will have an affect on that in the slightest, you need to get a new lawer.

Mike