[Spambayes] Shelve database corruption?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu May 20 10:08:19 EDT 2004

    Lars> | Can you craft a small CSV file which fails ...

    Lars> That's easy:
    Lars> 1111,2222

Okay... ;-)

I've applied that patch and a couple others.  I got sb_dbexpimp.py to work
with Python 2.2, though the resulting .csv files produced by Python 2.2 and
CVS aren't quite identical, flubbing slightly when the encoding isn't
utf-8.  Still, it does complete.

Can you apply the attached context diff to your Spambayes sandbox and see if
it helps?  If so we can begin to think about solving the Unicode decoding
problems (maybe by just blindly trying a few more more encodings).

Thanks,

Skip