[Spambayes] sbserver question

Glen Brooksby glen at brooksby.com
Fri May 14 14:21:17 EDT 2004

I'm using SBserver with Outlook Express running on Win98SE. The bottom of
the configuration web page says it is SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 0.4.  It
seems to run and catch spam just fine.  My question is this:

The status reports: Total emails trained: Spam: 1935 Ham: 323
Then prints the message: "Warning: you have much more spam than ham -
SpamBayes works best with approximately even numbers of ham and spam."

I've searched and can't find a way to 'delete' spam messages, particularly
older spam, from the training database.  Can anyone instruct me how this can
be done.  If there's a warning that the spam/ham ratio is too high, there
ought to be a way to correct it.

G. Brooksby