[Spambayes] Moving a message failed due to an unexpected Outl ookerror

Culbert, Lauren culbert at krw-intl.com
Thu May 13 14:48:23 EDT 2004

Sorry. Message is from Spambayes and says:
Moving a message failed due to an unexpected Outlook error.
Exception 0x80040119 (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR): OLE error 0x80040119

It is recommended you restart Oulook at the earliest opportunity

This message will not be reorted again until SpamBayes is restarted.

Attached are 3 logs.