[Spambayes] Large Message Causing Crash

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Thu May 13 09:18:05 EDT 2004

I'm sometimes lazy, and will email large files back and forth from work
and home.  I found out todat this will cas spambayes to crash (using
sb_imapfilter, 1.0rc1).

It's not a major problem, I knew when I saw the traceback "MemoryError"
what was going on, move the message and reran sb without issue.  I run
sb though a cron, but had I been using -l it would have stopped spam
filtering, and in the increase of all these MS emails going around it
pretty likely I'll get some too large emails I didn't send.

I've looked around, but is there an option to have the imap filter
simply log the troubled email and go on to the next?  It doesn't solve
the problem, but keeps it from stopping the filtering.

Mike