[Spambayes] Question

Rob Caldwell RMCaldwell at comcast.net
Fri May 7 21:14:20 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have just installed SpamBayes and I am using Windows ME and Outlook 2000.
I noticed that the newly created folders, Junk E-Mail and Junk Suspects,
have the preview window opened.  I have disabled all of my preview windows
in my other folders but cannot seem to turn off the preview windows in these
folders.  I was advised to not have the preview windows opened because that
opens the file and the sender can see whether or not the file was opened.
How do I turn off these preview windows.

Thanks,