[Spambayes] SpamBayes for MS Entourage on Mac OSX?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Mar 31 23:47:46 EST 2004

> Since Microsoft Entourage (part of MS Office for
> Mac OSX) is similar to Outlook, is there a plugin
> or version compatible with it for Mac OSX?

No, sorry.  Although they're similar on the surface, they might not be all
that similar underneath.  The real issue, though, is that AFAIK none of the
developers have Entourage, so there's not really any ability to build a
plug-in.

Of course, sb_server will happily work with Entourage where mail is coming
via POP3, and ditto for IMAP and sb_imapfilter.

=Tony Meyer

---