[Spambayes] RADIO

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Tue Mar 30 15:13:30 EST 2004

Are you considering a call-in for your guest, or do you need your guest in
person?  Would the entire show be dedicated to our Spambayes work, or is
the show about Spam, and one of us would be a subject matter expert?  One
of us may very well be able to help, but we're going to need a bit more
information...

--
Tim Stone