[Spambayes] Copying the "training" file

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:01:09 EST 2004

Just make a backup copy of the "\Documents and
Settings\username\Application Data\SpamBayes" directory, which contains
all configuration and training data for the SpamBayes Outlook addin.
After reformatting your drive, reinstall SpamBayes and then restore the
contents of that directory.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____