[Spambayes] no recover button

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:54:51 EST 2004

Kende Laszlo wrote:
> 1. Yes, I am in the right folder
> 2. No, Outlook is not just hiding it in the toolbar.
> 3. Actually, there is one more curious thing: in the Outlook view I
> use the Outlook Shortcuts bar. Outlook gives me the count of items in
> each folder: Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Junk E-mail (SpamBayes
> folder), but not of those in the Junk Suspects folder (even if the
> items are correctly there)!

The fact that no counts show up in your Outlook bar really makes it
sound like you have a shortcut to a different Junk Suspects folder than
the one SpamBayes is using, but if that were the case then I wouldn't
think you would see any unread items there.

It would probably be helpful if you could submit your logfiles for this.
The SpamBayes / Help / Troubleshooting Guide contains instructions for
finding them.

--
Kenny Pitt