[Spambayes] Remove from Spam button does not appear

David L. Grobstein dlg at acm.org
Sun Mar 28 11:41:58 EST 2004

I have had to reinstall my operating system - Windows XP Pro.

I downloaded the latest version of SpamBayes - spambayes-1.0a9.exe

After installing it I retrained it on a Spam list of over 5000 email.

Everything appeared to be working fine except that there is no toolbar
button to remove a message from spam.

I have read all the available website info for troubleshooting and bug
reports.  The closest I found were buttons appearing but not working.  That
is the opposite of my problem of a missing button.

I uninstalled SpamBayes, removed the toolbar from Outlook, and deleted the
SpamBayes folder from my Program Files folder.

I reinstalled SpamBayes, but the result is the same - still no remove from
spam button.

Any help would be appreciated.

      - Dave