[Spambayes] Starting SpamBayes

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:26:30 EST 2004

I've seen a couple of reports now that the proxy doesn't seem to do
anything when run on Windows 98. I don't have access to a Win98 system
myself, so I haven't been able to verify.

Could you search your system for any files named "SpamBayesServer?.log"
and send them to the list (the most recent logfile will be
SpamBayesServer1.log and going up to SpamBayesServer4.log, I believe)?
It sounds like the sb_tray app is encountering some kind of exception on
Win98 that is causing it to abort, and hopefully there will be a logfile
that has some more info about it.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____